Enjoy this" sweet" new idea for a "Sweet New Year"! A refreshing and very simple idea to finish off any Yom Tov meal.
- Place all ingredients in your food processor.
- Using the S blade,blend until all the strawberries are blended.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined 9 x 13" pan.
- Freeze till solid.
- Using a 3" apples cookie cutter ,cut the ices out.
- Place in freezer till you are ready to serve.
- Decorate plate with dessert sauce.
- Place 1, 2 or 3 "apples" on each plate.
- Garnish with any small leaves.