Here is a fantastic idea for the children to make and use at a Hanukkah party.This will remind you of Spin-Art It’s very simple to make ,and it will put to good use all of those old CD’s laying around.
- Crayola marker or comparable size
- Glue gun
- Stickers, rhinestones (optional)
- Decorate CD with stickers and rhinestones (optional).
- Place marker in hole of the CD. Hold in place with hot glue gun.
- Cover the table with oak tags,shelving paper or butcher paper and let the fun begin!
Watch your marker twirl and spin, as it creates fun and original designs. Looking to add to this activity.. go to http://omgdesign.weebly.com/free-printables.html to print out free CD cover templates.