Cake Pop Gift Box
Photography by Dan Engongora
I know I may be jumping the gun just a little bit, but I'm sooooo excited to start posting Purim ideas! I'll say the reason is because this way everyone will have a chance to implement the ideas in time for Purim, but the real reason is simply because Purim is my Holiday! Maybe it started with my name (Esther), but for as long as I can remember, Purim time the creative juices flow a little stronger. The costumes, the mishloach manos themes, the Purim Seudah etc, etc, are all opportunities to involve your whole family in creating fun and everlasting memories. (This article by esthero originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine Family First February 2011 www.mishpacha.com) A Cake Pop Gift Box makes a special presentation. Cake pops excitement is the perfect forum for your own personalities, creativity and color scheme.
- Decorated cake pops cake-pops(You can also use cake balls peanut butter balls, cheese balls, rum balls, nugget balls....)
- Coordinating 5/8" and 1/4" ribbons
- Coordinating candy sticks
- Pop gift box(available at baking supply stores)
- Tie a bow on the stick right beneath the cake ball,using the thinner ribbon.
- Assemble the box and decorate with coordinating ribbons and candy sticks(as shown in the picture).
This article by EstherO. originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.