Passover Raspberry Pecan Bars
Photography by Dan Engongoro
One of my favorite chometz cookie bar recipes is Chocolate Raspberry Bars.Last year, I converted this recipe into a Passover recipe for Mishpacha Magazine-Family First. It was a big hit!! If your one of those who like chocolate jelly rings, then this one is for you. It’s quick and easy, and it’s bound to be a dessert favorite or a tasty snack to enjoy throughout Passover.
- ¾ cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 2 cups potato starch
- 2- 6 ounce bags ground almonds
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 8 oz chopped pecans
- 15 oz raspberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients for the dough in the bowl of your mixer and mix well.
- Press the dough into an 11"X17" parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Spread jam over partially baked dough.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over the jam.
- Bake for an additional 25 minutes.
Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Tip: These bars taste great frozen.
This Article by EstherO. originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.