Biscotti with Candy Pearls
Lately, I have been getting a lot of requests for ideas of things to send to a Shalom Zachar and Kiddush. Biscotti seems to be a great thing to send to a Simcha; they are delicious, easy to make and easy to package. Here's a simple way to "dress up your biscotti" and make it not only delicious and practical, but glamorous too! Candy Pearls are available in many colors. Have fun color coordinating your biscotti to match your special occasion.
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- Good quality white chocolate
- Candy Pearls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and form into logs.
- Place logs on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Slice logs 3/4"- 1" wide pieces and bake for another 10 minutes.Allow to cool
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Spread the chocolate over the biscotti and put the pearls on the melted chocolate. Allow to dry.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.