Be the Queen Bee with these adorable Rosh Hashanah Honeycomb Cookies! They'll be swarming back to the hive for more crispy deliciousness with every buzzy bite!
- sugar cookie dough
- hexagon cookie cutter
- plastic straws
- yellow chocolate-melted /royal icing
- edible bees (available at baking supply stores)
- Roll out cookie dough, approximately 1/4” thick
- Using the cookie cutter, cut out the dough.
- Using a straw, poke holes in the cookie dough to resemble a honeycomb.
- Bake according to recipe directions .
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Ice the cookies using the melted chocolate or royal icing.
- Stick the bees onto the cookies while the icing is still wet.