1. Cut the fruit slice in half by cutting off the bottom half. (You do not need this part for your project.)
2. Stick the straw into the fruit slice.
3. Stick the toothpicks into the fruit slice in a fan shape.
4. Weave the eats and crafts through the toothpicks starting at one end.
5. Continue with the weaving motion going back and forth until each strand is done.
Note: To secure the craft,after you have finished weaving, you will need to tie the 2 ends together on the back of the rake. Be sure to leave enough leeway for this by starting the weave 2” into the strand and leaving 2” at the end as well.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.