"Games to go" Mishloach Manos
Here’s a fun-filled Mishloach Manot that will appeal to all ages, young and young at heart!
Kids can build with the Lego candy, challenge each other at Pick-up Stix, and the popular game “Find It” will keep them busy for hours.
Attach a small toy, like the bubbles key chain we found, to the games bag for additional entertainment.
Photography by Dan Engongoro
Directions for Games to Go:
- 2” x 6” plastic cylinder
- Thin pretzel sticks
- Pick-up stix label available through OMG Design
- 1 package Stackers
- Twister label available through OMG Design
- 2” x 10” plastic cylinder
- Lentils to fill ¾ of cylinder
- Assorted candy objects (such as banana, bear, chocolate coin, fish, gumball, heart, smiley face, chocolate rock, sunnyside-up, (candy planet), worm
- “Find It” label available through OMG Design
- Red tape (masking or electrical)
- Chain used to make key chains (available in any craft stores)
- Place lentils and candy objects in tube
- Punch two holes, side by side (appoximately 1/2” apart) and 1.5” from the top of the tube.
- Punch a hole through the top of the tag.
- Place the chain through the holes on the tube and then through the hole in the tag.
- Close the chain.
- Close the container.
- Wrap tape around the top and bottom of the cylinder.
This article by EstherO. originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.