All the Fish in the Sea
Here’s a cute way to prepare a side of salmon in honor of Rosh Hashanah.
You will need:
- white platter
- side of salmon
- marinade or sauce of your choice
- black and white sesame seeds or white and golden bread crumbs
- black olive
- Cut the salmon in the shape of a fish. You will not need to cut too much off to do this.
- Marinate salmon and bake.
- Decorate with seeds or crumbs, then add an olive slice for the eye.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First