Apple Pie in a Jar
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
Rosh Hashana is the perfect time for this unique and creative apple pie presentation. These classic apple cobblers are served in mini mason jars and the jar rings circle the ice cream scoop to add interest to the presentation. The cinnamon stick and dried apricots complete the fall and rustic look.
(Omit the nuts if you do not use nuts on Rosh Hashana)
You will need:
- Your favorite apple pie recipe baked in 4 ounce mason jars
- Vanilla ice cream
- Dried Apricots dipped in chocolate and crushed nuts
- Mint leaves, candied pecan and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for decorating the plate
- On a square white plate, arrange the apple pie in its jar and the lid with a scoop of ice cream. Garnish the apple pie with a candied pecan and the ice cream with a mint leaf.
- Add dried apricots garnished with cinnamon sticks.
- For a finishing touch, decorate the plate with chocolate syrup.
This article originally appeared in Family First.
*This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.