Babka and Blossoms
Pamper someone special with this sweet array of delectable treats.
This is a beautiful idea for mishloach manos. It can also be used for a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary or get well package.
You will need:
- basket box
- 5/8" ribbon to make bag handles
- babka, wrapped in shrink wrap
- bottle of iced coffee (I used Pride of the Farm)
- chocolate logs in cellophane bags
- chocolate coffee beans packaged in a mini stand-up pouch
- flowers wrapped in vellum scrapbook paper (you can put them into plastic flower tubes first)
- basket filler
- labels or letters cut out from a Cricut
Stuff the bottom of the box with basket filler.
Attach labels or letters to your packaged food items and arrange inside the box.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First