BABKA & BLOSSOMS MISHLOACH MANOS
Pamper someone special with this sweet array of delectable treats this Purim.
This is a beautiful idea for Mishloach Manos. It can also be used for a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary or get well package.
You will need:
- basket box
- 5/8" ribbon to make bag handles
- babka, wrapped in shrink wrap
- bottle of iced coffee (I used Pride of the Farm)
- chocolate logs in cellophane bags
- chocolate coffee beans packaged in a mini stand-up pouch
- flowers wrapped in vellum scrapbook paper (you can put them into plastic flower tubes first)
- basket filler
- labels or letters cut out from a Cricut
- Using a glue gun or glue dots glue ribbons to either side of the box to resemble handles.
- Stuff the bottom of the box with basket filler.
- Attach labels or letters to your packaged food items and arrange inside the box.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First