Candy Leg Clowns
****FEATURED IN THIS WEEK'S FAMILY TABLE MAGAZINE****
“Have a leg up” with these absolutely adorable, fun and sweet clowns.
They're cute as a mishloach manos idea or a sign to display .
In addition to the Simchas Purim Clowns in the photo, you'll notice some GET WELL QUICK clowns as well. After Purim your children can repackage their loads and loads of candy and send it to the less fortunate.
You will need:
- 2” plastic tubing or long cellephane bags
- Assorted candy, popcorn, pompoms…
- Clown face and feet free printable
- If using tubing, cut two pieces to desired length.
- Using strong tape, attach one end of the tubes (or bags) to the clown head.
- Fill tubing or bag with candy and tape the other ends to the feet.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
Graphics by Leah Borenstein
This article originally appeared in Family First