"Eggcellent" Mishloach Manot
Adding a unique (and yummy) topping to each cupcake transforms a standard chocolate cake recipe into a mini delectable treat.
Neatly presented in this fun, plastic carton- you have yourself an “eggcellent” Mishloach Manot.
You will need:
- Mini chocolate cupcakes with frosting
- Assorted mini chocolates, for example Klick balls
- Plastic egg carton
- Small chocolate bar with label
- Place a small amount of frosting on each cupcake and place a small chocolate on each one.
- Place cupcakes in egg carton.
- Place label around chocolate bar.
- Tie ribbon around egg carton and glue the chocolate bar down with glue dots.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
Labels by Leah Borenstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
This article originally appeared in Family First