There’s no time like the present, and the time for joy and revelry is now!
You will need:
- Two Tone Peanut Chews
- white cardboard macaron box, 12x2½x2 inches-available on Papermart.com
- Watch box
- Grandfather clock graphics- available from OMG Designemail@example.com printed on Transparent Print Paper
- Chocolate watch mold
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Watch face design, printed on cardstock-available from OMG Designfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Gold cardstock
- Black ⅝-inch ribbon
- Cut the peanut chews into 2x11" logs. For best cutting results, use a cheese knife.
- Place the grandfather clock transparency on top of the peanut chews and place inside the macaron box.
- Using the melted dark chocolate, create your chocolate watch. Allow to harden, then place in the watch box.
- Cut a watch face shape, a little larger than your actual watch face design, out of the gold cardstock. I used my cricut to cut this out.
- Punch two holes on the sides for ribbons using a hole puncher . Glue the watch face onto the construction paper.
- Thread the ribbon through the two holes and use it to tie the two boxes together.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First