Flower Box Gift
“Say it with flowers”!
More often than not, less is more when it comes to creating a neat and classy look. So put the “petal” to the medal and create this sleek and elegant package – your recipients will be “fleured”.
You will need:
- 4.5"x9"x2" cardboard box with insert
- 2 mini metal cans (Amazing Savings)
- Fresh flower in water tube
- Irish coffee beans
- Flower Cookies (I used Brown Sugar Fudge Cookie Dough from Kosher.com, rolled and cut out with a cookie cutter.)
- Non woven fabric
- Fill one can with Irish Coffee Beans.
- Remove the insert of the box.
- Use a razor blade to cut out a 2”x3”rectangle in the left corner.
- Put the insert back in the box and place the can in the cut out.
- Cut the fabric into 7” squares.
- Bring 2 corners together and tie a bow as if you were wrapping a bouquet of flowers and place in the box, as shown.
- Place 8-9 cookies into the fabric.
- Glue the second can to the corner of the cover using a glue gun.
- Place the flower in the can.
- Attach labels.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
Labels by Leah Borenstein - email@example.com
This article originally appeared in Family First