Let your creativity blossom with this simple and delicious idea.
Flat, white dough is the perfect blank canvas for “flowers” to bloom. Enjoy “planting” your own flower design using an assortment of veggies and herbs.
Enjoy and have a bunch of fun!!!!
You will need:
- Pizza Dough or Foccacia (I used an assortment of frozen pizza dough balls, and par-baked thin pizza crust)
- Assorted veggies and herbs
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Frozen garlic cubes
- Roll out the dough
- Grease the bottom of a pan and lay the dough on top.
- Create your flowers using assorted veggies
- Mix the garlic cubes with oil and drizzle over the focaccia
- Season with sea salt.
- Bake according to bread recipe directions.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First