Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is a beautiful and delicious dessert to serve at any special occasion.
If it's a split decision between chocolate, cookies and ice cream, then here's a sweet treat that has them all!!
This Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie is practical to serve when you are hosting a crowd and dont want to spend so much time dishing out and serving.
Yields: 2 Pies
You will need:
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (I used 1 recipe from Kosher.com for 2 pies)
- 2 fluted square foil pans
- Small ice cream scoop
- Ice cream
- Chopped Viennese crunch
- Bake cookie dough in foil pans.(Freezing it after it bakes, will make it easier to pop out of the pan.)
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out 16 scoops of ice cream per pie.
- Freeze scoops on parchment lined tray until ready to serve*.
- Arrange scoops on cookie pies.
- Sprinkle with Viennese Crunch.
(*I prefer to freeze the ice cream separately because it is easier to cut the cookie not frozen.)
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.