Mini Donut Wall/ Seating Card
I'm super excited to show you how to make these adorable DIY mini donut walls/seating cards today.
Debuted this week on a post I styled for https://www.kosher.com/, they make a fun and original seating card presentation for any party.
In this tablescapeI used an acrylic photo frame (think of the versatility - swapping out different color paper inserts) together with an acrylic hook to hang a mini donut.
- Acrylic Table Menu Card Holder
- Permanent Glue Dots or Acrylic Glue
- Scrapbooking paper
- Stick the hook onto the frame using a hot glue gun or a glue dot.
- Cut a scrapbook paper or a printed paper and place in the frame.
- Use markers or stickers to write the name either on the paper or directly on the frame.
- Place a mini donut on the hook.
*This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.