No Bake Cookie Cakes
Here’s a fun an easy party cake to create for any occasion.
A delicious alternative to traditional cake, a Cookie Cake will be the hit of your party!
You can customize the cookie cake to match any theme or occasion.
The best part of this cookie cake is that there is no baking is required. I used large cookies from the bakery.
Looking for original party entertainment?
These cookie cakes would make a really fun and creative party activity too. Your guests would be thrilled to go home with a customized cookie cake.
You will need:
- Large bakery cookies
- Assorted candy, chocolate ,Sprinkles
- Freezer Ziploc bag or pastry bag
- Pastry bag tip
For the cream, I added instant pudding to the whip.
You can use any cream that can be piped.
- Fill pastry bag with cream
- Place one cookie on cake plate.
- Pipe the entire surface of the cookie.
- Gently place the second cookie on top.
- Pipe and repeat.
- Decorate with your favorite toppings.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First