Plastic and Proud
Here is a variety of last minute place settings using the plethora of fun, funky, colorful, eye popping paper goods available. I hope you have as much fun as I did choosing your Purim decor.
Tied in a Bow
- Light blue charger (Amazing Savings)
- Clear plate with silver rim (Amazing Savings)
- Napkin (B and B Party Supply)
- Macaroons (Bo and Bon)
- Mini triangle plate
Black, White and Pink Decor
- Tablecloth and runner (Stitch N Sew- Lakewood, NJ)
- Pink and black plastic plates (B and B Party Supplies)
- Napkins,used as place mat (I picked this one up by B and B Party Supplies. Here is another option.....)
Funky Purim Setup
- Blue place mat
- Colorful napkin
- Popcorn clown
- 4" clear tube
- Colorful popcorn
- Clown lollipop
Slit hole on top of tube cover by using a raiser blade forming an x.
Fill tube with popcorn and stick clown lolly in. Tie bow around lollipop stick.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article by Esther O. originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.