Rustic Fall Cookies
Fill your senses with the rustic coziness of fall by adding chopped pecans and chopped craisins to your favorite sugar cookie recipe. Serve these scrumptious leaves with a warm mug of tea, swirled with a cinnamon stick to capture the true flavor of this special time of year!
You will need:
- your favorite sugar cookie recipe
- chopped pecans and craisins
- assorted leaf cookie cutters
- Mix the pecans and craisins into the dough.
- Roll out the cookie dough and cut out leaves with the cookie cutters.
- Bake according to your recipe directions.