Slice of Pineapple Centerpiece
Follow the easy steps below to create this original, head turning centerpiece using any plates you have available, and no-there is no hole in the plate!
- 2 plates (I used a larger one on bottom and a smaller one on top)
- Assorted nuts
- Wrapped truffles
Tip –I used wrapped truffles to prevent the outside of the pineapple from touching the chocolates.
- Slice off the top part of the pineapple
- Place the bottom of the pineapple on one plate.
- Put the second plate on the pineapple base.
- Place top of pineapple on the second plate so that it looks as if it is still whole.
- Arrange nuts and chocolates on the plates.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First