Basket Flower Centerpiece
You can create this colorful and attractive centerpiece in honor of Shvuos with four simple steps. Crossing the greenery across the arrangement will make it look like a flower basket.
You will need:
- Low square glass vase.
- Oasis foam
- Waterproof Aspidistra ribbon
- Greenery to cross over the arrangement
- 4 different kinds of flowers (I used 2 different color hydrangeas, mini roses and carnations)
- Soak oasis foam in water.
- Wrap the sides of the vase with the ribbon.
- Place the foam into the vase. Stick the flowers into the foam.
- Cross the greenery across the arrangement. You can use some tape to secure.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First