Up, Up and Away Purim Tablescape
Rise to the the occasion with this cheerful Purim setup.
You’ll be blown away at how simple it is to replicate.
Hot Air Balloon Flower Centerpiece
You will need:
- OASIS Floral Foam
- I used a 4"x4" black vase that I picked up at my local florist. Here are some other nice choices available on Amazon. Mirror for a little bit more elegant look or wood for a more rustic look.
- Large helium Balloon on a stick-available at Party City...
- Cut floral foam to fit in the vase and soak.
- Place the balloon in the center of the foam and arrange flowers by sticking them in the foam.
- Tape the center of one ribbon to the top of the balloon. Add some more tape to the sides to hold in place. Gently pull the ribbon on both sides and tape to two opposite sides of the vase.
- Repeat with the second ribbon forming a + sign on the top of the balloon.
Tip-Adding Hi Float treatment to the balloon will make the balloon last longer.
- Pink napkins
- Black Beaded Charger
- White Goblets
- CD Sleeve
- Orange Flavored Voss
- Black Cutlery- I purchased these at Amazing Savings. Here are some other choices for black cutlery- Choice 1 Choice 2
- White Plastic Plates
After I folded the napkin into a square and placed it on the center of the plate, I decided I was in the mood of adding a round dimension to the plate.
Instead of trying to cut even circles, I decided to remove the plastic from a cd holder and stick a piece of scrapbook paper inside the envelope. I added names to make them into seating cards.
This concept would be great for a menu as well.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First