One of my favorite childhood memories was sneaking downstairs with my cousins to “raid” our Bobby’s fridge in the middle of the night for a delectable shpritz of whipped cream. There was nothing like that “sssss” sound as we made a perfectly-balanced mound of whipped cream on our fingers as we enjoyed the sweet treat we had helped ourselves to. Here is a fun to make idea that captures all the “yum” of whipped cream, and looks adorable too. (sorry – no “sssss” sound)
You will need:
- Small shot glasses
- Green tape
- Whip topping (I added some confectioners' sugar)
- Pink food coloring
- Mini chocolate chips
- Wrap the bottom of the shot glass with tape.
- Beat the topping and add confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- Arrange a thin layer of whip in the shot glass.
- Add food coloring to the rest of the cream and mix till incorporated.
- Fill remainder of cup with pink cream.
- Sprinkle choc chips on top.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First