The Re"marker"able Menorah
No more dried out markers for you with this Re"marker"able Menorah! What a genius idea! For this menorah, marker covers are set in Plaster of Paris, creating a fantastic marker organizer.You can be sure you wont ever lose a marker cover again! Packaged together with a cute coloring book, this can make a wonderful Hanukkah gift. Fun for children of all ages to create, this concept can be used in myriad projects throughout the year.
- Plaster of Paris
- Plastic drawer organizer (I used a 9”x 3”x 2-5/8” from Target)
- Disposable container and plastic spoon for mixing Plaster of Paris
- Remove the caps from the markers.
- Mix 3 cups of Plaster of Paris and water according to the manufacturer's directions. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture directly into the plastic drawer organizer.
- Insert the caps into the Plaster of Paris, making sure they are standing straight up.
- The covers should be covered approximately ¾ of the way.
- Place in a safe place and allow to dry.
- When the Plaster of Paris is set, place markers in caps.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.