Photography by Dan Engongoro
Fashionable and funky- gumball necklaces is the way to go! Keep your children busy as they have fun creating new color combinations to spruce up their summer wardrobes with jewelery that is good enough to eat. Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Using the knitting needles, poke holes in the gumballs on both ends.
- Take 2 small pieces of masking tape (about 1/2" x 1")and tightly wrap around each end of the ribbon-this will make it easier to get the ribbon through the gumballs.
- Take one of the gumballs and thread it onto the ribbon-place it in the center of the ribbon.
- Make a knot on both sides of the gumball and continue threading your gumballs remembering to make a knot in between each gumball and at the 2 ends.
- Tie the ends of the ribbon into a bow.
|This article by EstherO. originally appeared in MishpachaMagazine.