Elegant Chopped Liver and Egg Salad Presentation
Photography by Dan Engongora
Begin your meal with a show-stopping presentation.
You will need:
- Tomato wraps
- Spinach wraps
- 3 " fluted round cookie cutter
- 2 1/2" fluted round cookie cutter
- 1 3/4" round cookie cutter
- Using a 3” round cookie cutter-cut out 1 circle from a spinach wrap and one circle from a tomato wrap.
- Do the same with a 2-1/2” round cookie cutter.
- With a 1-3/4” round cookie cutter, cut a circle from the center of the 2-1/2” circle.
- For each serving, you should now have a 3” round, 2-1/2” donut shape and a 1-3/4” circle from both color wraps. Spray with pam and sprinkle some salt on.
- Lightly toast wraps in the oven for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- Before serving, put one of each color of the large scallops on each plate.
- Place a scoop of liver and a scoop egg salad in the center of each scallop.
- Arrange the smaller tortilla cut-outs as shown in the picture and place half of a grape tomato on either side of the round cut-out.
Tip: toast your” scraps” and use in salads.
This Article by EstherO. originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.