"Egg"cellent Mishloach Manot
It’s all sunny side up with this cute, mini Mishloach Manot idea! This adorable frying pan which I came across in Home Goods is a perfect match for sunny side egg candies (made by Candy Planet). Add a matching jumbo cookie, and you’ll surely hit the “bull’s-eye”.
- mini frying pan (available in discount and dollar stores)
- your favorite cookie dough recipe
- round cookie cutter (size according to the pot size)
- white rolled fondant
- yellow candy melts
- sunny side up candies wrapped in small cellophane bag
- yellow tulle or ribbon
- Roll out the cookie dough.Using your cookie cutter,cut out a circle and bake according to the recipe directions.
- Roll out the fondant-approximately 1/4".Use the same cookie cutter to cut out a circle from the fondant.You can use a drop of Karo syrup to stick the fondant to the cookie.
- Melt approximately 6-7 yellow candy melts in a double boiler,microwave or melting pot.Drop 2-3 teaspoons on a piece of parchment paper to form the"yolk". Allow to harden and then stick it onto the fondant with a drop of melted chocolate.
- Attach candies to the handle with yellow tulle or ribbon.
- Wrap the cookie alone or the entire pot in cellophane.
- Include a cute note for the "Egg"cellent Teacher,Neighbor,Friend........