Striped Jello Cups
These eye-catching Striped Jello Cups can be created easily. We used this concept for the Jello Menorah on Hanukkah, however you can use this for a fun and easy treat throughout the year. An old time favorite, this enjoyable low calorie, no fail dessert can be fun to create with children. Each step is exciting and intriguing as the colorful layers are added one by one. When purchasing the shot glasses, stick with something simple. The simpler the glass, the more dramatic the jello cups will look.
- Make the first color jello following directions on the box.
- Pour the jello into your glasses, filling it approximately one third of the way.
- Once each glass is filled evenly, it’s time to tilt your glasses.
- Place glasses in the muffin pan being careful that each jello is tilted in the same direction and angle.
- Place jellos inside refrigerator and allow to jell.
- Repeat step one using a new flavor of jello.
- Adjust the tilt of each jello in your muffin pan.
Make your last layer using new flavor of jello and refrigerate in an upright position.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.
Thank you for supporting EstherO in this way.