Catch of the Day!
“Reel in” some Purim fun!
Don’t worry, this isn’t as fishy as it looks!
Fill a fish-design pencil case with some fish-themed items. I used herring, but you can “scale” back and use a tuna pouch instead. Your friends will be hooked. After all, mazal Adar dagim!
You will need:
- Fish-shaped pencil case (available from AliExpress for less expensive — order soon so it arrives in time.)
- Gummy worms packaged in a mini standing pouch
- Fish crackers in a mini standing pouch
- Small container of herring (make sure it’s a leak-proof container!)
- Styrofoam trays
- Plastic wrap
- Place your gummy worms, fish crackers, and herring in the pencil case.
2. Arrange the pencil case on the Styrofoam tray and wrap in plastic wrap. Affix your label
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
Label by OMGdesign by Leah - firstname.lastname@example.org
This article originally appeared in Family First
*This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.