Chanukah Charcuterie Board
No Chanukah miracle here - the contents of this charcuterie board will not last eight days!!!
For the menorah:
- Using a small round cookie cutter, cut circles out of the turkey.
- Cut the ends off of the beef sticks.
- Cut 4 in half for the 8 candles.
- Cut off a quarter of the last beef stick to be used as the shamash.
- Stick the toothpicks into the beef sticks and the turkey and then into the salami.
- Set up the rest of your charcuterie board with assorted cold cuts, meats, pickles, and condiments of your choice.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First