Chocolate Bar Bonanza
Unleash lots of creativity at your Chanukah party by having each person design a chocolate bar wrapper for someone else! Watch the smiles spread across your family's faces as they decorate and present their masterpieces. An easy, fun and oh-so-delightful activity.
You can also use this idea to make a small gesture of appreciation for someone at any time of the year example teacher, friend, bus driver…..
You will need:
- Chocolate Bars (I used Shmerling)
- Scrapbooking paper cut to 6.25” x 8.25”
- Assorted Stickers, rhinestones…
- Magazine clippings
- Tape, glue
- Place everyone names in a pot and have everyone pick out a person to design a chocolate bar wrapper for.
- Wrap the chocolate bar with the scrapbooking paper, secure with tape.
- Decorate the wrapper.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First