The Lucky Dip Mishloach Manos
I'm so excited to be posting my first Purim 2022 Mishloach Manos idea with you today.
I love creating homemade edible gift packages.
Over the next few weeks, we will be sharing lots of ideas with you in honor of Purim.
Whether homemade or store bought, give your dips an upgrade with this beautiful presentation. Give one or stack two for a little tower of dipping deliciousness.
Cover the jars with a piece of kraft paper and twine, attach a small wooden spoon and place jars in window boxes. Enjoy your “lucky dip”!
- 4"X4"X4" window boxes
- Mini wooden spoons
- brown craft paper, cut into squares
- Printed name tags by Parfetty
- Fill mason jars with dips.
- Use prepackaged crackers or package your own.
- Secure a square of brown craft paper over the lid with twine, tying the spoon into the bow.
- Place into the window box and finish with a velvet bow around one or both.
- Attach name tag.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First
*This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.