D-I-Y Cupcake Kit Mishloach Manot
No matter how you ice it, these sweet cupcake kits are sure to delight children of all ages.
Add a topping that's more substantial, like chocolate lentils, for your second mishloach manot item.
You will need:
- 10"x10"x4” box with 6 count cupcake insert-available at Noble.com
- Cellophane bags
- Mini spatulas
- 2 ounce plastic containers for frosting
- Fill the plastic containers with frosting of your choice and the bags with toppings.
- Arrange unfrosted cupcakes and frosting containers inside the box.
- Attach the label to the box.
- Make two small slits in the cover of the box using a razor blade.
- Thread the ribbons through the slits and tie the toppings and spatula together on top of the box.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First