Flower Seating Cards
It’s one of those special times that we allow ourselves to splurge on extra flowers that we do not usually treat ourselves to.
Adding extra touches on top of that, like a pretty napkin fold or these sweet seating cards gives the Yom Tov table a unique look.
- Green Floral tape
- Rafia or thin ribbon
- Thin marker, pencil, scissors,
- ¼” hole puncher
- Small flower buds (real or artificial)
- Fill tubes with water and secure with covers.(It is important that they do not leak because it can ruin the card.)
- Wrap tubes with floral tape. Note-Floral tape becomes sticky as you stretch it.
- Place flowers in tube.
- Place cards on your work surface, folded.
- Using a pencil and ruler, figure out the center of the card and mark it off.
- Punch holes on both sides of the mark.
- Thread raffia through the holes and make a bow around the tube to hold in place.
Tip-store seating cards in an upright position to avoid any chance of the tube leaking onto the card.
Leaf Napkin Fold
You will need:
- Square Lunch Napkins
- Fold your napkin in half diagonally.
- Accordion-fold your napkin.
- Fold the pleated napkin in half.
Optional-Add a drop of glue at the 2 ends to hold in place.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First
*This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.