Girly Ballet Mishloach Manot
What’s more fun than an adorable family of little girls?
My friends all-girl family was the inspiration for this ballet slipper mishloach manot.
You can fill the box with anything you choose and then seal it with a chocolate square. Pirouette, anybody?
You will need:
- Pink cardboard macaron box, 12x2½x2 inches-
- Pink Ribbon
- .75"x 1.5" email@example.com
- 1-inch square chocolate (available from Confection Collection.com)
- Parchment Paper
- Using a razor blade, carefully cut two small slits on either side of the label.
- Thread the ribbon throughthe slits so that the ribbon is behind the label.
- Place the threaded label towards the bottom of the box and lace up the box with the ribbons.
- Finish off with a bow.
This article originally appeared in Family First