Leafy Lemon Bowl
This easy-to-assemble centerpiece will surely shake things up on your table this Yom Tov.
You will need:
- small and large fresh or faux greenery (the myrtle will not last too long without water, I suggest using faux leaves instead.)
- large bowl
- half ball of styrofoam (when placed in the container, the center should be a little bit higher than the bowl)
- Begin by placing lemons all around the edge of the container, you may need skewers to hold in place.
- Continue with the next rows of lemons until you reach the center.
- Fill leaves between the lemons.
I used a container approximately 4x10” with a 7.5” diameter half ball Styrofoam. Exact placement of the lemons will depend on the measurements of your container and Styrofoam.
Here is a gorgeous ceramic Italian centerpiece for the non DIYers!
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First