Mini Bundt Cake Mishloach Manos
This Purim, give your family and friends mishloach manos from the heart — and the heart of your home: the kitchen.
Make one of these adorable and delicious bundt cakes in any flavor.
For the packaging, I turned a Salad Container, upside down to serve as a cake dome.
A good bundt cake that just happens to be delicious is perfect for everyone on your list.
Match your Bundt cake garnish to match the mini liquor of your choice.
You will need:
- Salad Container
- Bundt Pan
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Custom labels- email@example.com
- mini liquor bottles
- toppings (I used freeze dried strawberries , orange zest, lemon zest,mini caramel chips, chocolate shavings, coconut chips
- Prepare your favorite cake batter and bake cakes in bundt pans.
- Frost your cake and add toppings of your choice.
- Turn a salad container cover upside down.
- Tuck a ribbon under the label so that it extends on both sides.
- Stick the label to the top of the container.
- Place the liquor in the center of the cake.
- Place the cake on the salad container cover.
- Cover the container and secure ribbons on bottom of container with tape.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.