Here's a super-chic way to display extra napkins on a set dinner table or on a buffet table. With a few simple steps you can fold a stack of napkins into a beautiful rose.
This easy hack will elevate your napkin pile to a pretty little masterpiece!
I used cloth like beverage/cocktail napkins, available in many different pretty colors.
You will need:
- 4" Beverage napkins- the cloth like napkins were the easiest to work with as they are soft and thick. Make sure to pick the 4" size.
- Fold napkins in half to form a triangle.
- Place one napkin over the rim of your wine glass. You’ll want the fold of the napkin to be touching the rim.
3. Overlap another napkin over the first one and keep doing this around the rim of the glass.You can use anywhere from 12-24 napkins depending on how full you want the rose to look.
4. When done, turn the glass over and remove the rose.
To remove a napkin from the rose, simply pull out one of the petals.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First