Seating Card Groggers
I love discovering new products. I recently found these plastic domes at Michaels, and of course I had to bring them home. They’re great for filling with small candies, and so this grogger came to be. You can color-coordinate it to match your decor.
You will need:
- rectangle plastic domes (available at Michaels too where you can purchase just one)
- colored paper
- chocolate lentils
- lollipop sticks
- Trace the domes onto colored paper. Cut out.
- Write names on each piece of paper.
- Fill the dome with chocolate lentils in coordinating colors.
- Remove the sticker back from the dome and carefully cover with the traced-out rectangle. Tape or glue a lollipop stick to the back.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First