Children love crafting and experimenting around the kitchen.
Creating wholesome activities with your children this winter can be educational, fun and delicious!!
The warm and cozy memories in your kitchen will last, no matter the temperature outside!
Cutting paper snowflakes is such a classic winter activity and fun for all ages!
It is actually quite addicting- especially when made into edible snowflakes!
Edible Snowflakes is a fun activity for children of all ages who are old enough to use scissors.
Serve Edible Snowflakes with hot cocoa for a fun winter party. Here are some fun snowflake paper goods.
This hanging this snow flake decor will also add a fun touch to the activity.
You will need:
- wraps (I used small size)
- cinnamon and sugar
- confectioner's sugar shaker
- confectioner's sugar
- cooking spray
- kitchen shears
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut wrap as you would a paper snowflake, using kitchen shears.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Bake 8-12 minutes till crispy.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
This article originally appeared in Family First
Photo by Hudi Greenberger