The Secret Chummus Garden
We've finally figured out the secret to getting your children to eat those veggies. Not only will this adorable garden be enticing eye candy (or eye vegetable, as the case may be!) but it will actually encourage them to eat them too!
You will need:
- assorted vegetables (I used pre-checked broccoli and cauliflower, carrots, mini cucumbers, radishes, mini corn, cherry tomatoes)
- chummus (or tuna salad)
- chives or scallions-optional
- bamboo wood cutting board
- Spread the chummus on a board or platter. It should be approximately ¾-1” thick. (You can test how thick it needs to be before you spread it across. Actual thickness will depend on the thickness of the chummus and the exact height of the veggies.
- Sprinkle with chives or scallions if desired.
- Arrange vegetables across the board.
Tip- trim the vegetables so the bottoms are flat if you are having a hard time to get them to stand straight.
Check out a step by step video here.