"Tic Tac Dough"
Now you can “Play your game and eat it too!”
Everyone will enjoy baking, playing and eating everyone’s “old time” favorite game.
You will need:
- White and brown cookie dough (I added cocoa to my white cookie dough. Add small amounts of cocoa at a time, making sure the dough remains smooth and easy to roll.)
- Alphabet Cookie Cutters
- Roll out the doughs on a piece of parchment paper.
- Measure and cut a 6” square out of paper and place it on the dough. Cut the dough with a knife, using the paper as a guide.
- Remove the scraps of dough from the parchment paper.
- Cut out x’s and o’s using the cookie cutters or you can roll out the dough to form letters.
- Roll out 4-6” pieces of dough to form the tic tac toe board and place on them on the square.