Triple Mousse Plate
Although you need three flavors of mousses and three types of bark for this petite presentation, don’t let it scare you, as very little mousse goes into each dish. With lots of yom tov meals coming up, you'll find these minis convenient and easy to store in your freezer. The rectangle plate is available in a smaller size as well, which fits two bowls instead of three.
You will need:
- Mini Rectangular plate
- 3 2.6- oz mini bowls (I used Silver Spoons entertaining tasters, purchased at Amazing Savings)
- Mini spoons
- 3 different flavor mousse (I used chocolate, coffee mousse, and vanilla with crushed Oreo's)
- 3 different types of bark (I used dark chocolate with pomegranate seeds, dark chocolate with crushed coffee candies, and white premium chocolate with crushed Oreo's)
- Make each type of mousse and pipe into mini bowls.
- When ready to serve, arrange the mousses in a row on your plate. Place matching piece of bark into each cup, and add a mini spoon to the plate.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine