“Dress up” your veggies with this sophisticated presentation.
This classy box of healthy treats will be a refreshing alternative to the piles of sweets that make it through your door this Purim.
- 7"X10"X2.5" white mailer box (available from U line)
- 2.75”x 18” band (Parfetty)
- 1x2” vegetable labels (Parfetty)
- printed vellum paper (Parfetty)
- 4"X6" clear cellophane bags
- mini clothes pins
- small tube
- assorted vegetables
- salad dressing
- Line box with vellum paper.
- Fill cellophane bags with vegetables, fold over and clip with clothes pins. Apply labels.
- Line up veggie bags in two rows and place dressing filled tube between the two rows.
- Close box and place the printed band around it, off center to the left.
Photography by Hudi Greenberger
This article originally appeared in Family First